Everyone loves to treat their four-legged friends to a treat sometimes, but who knew that some fast-food chains actually have a secret menu just for your pup? Readers Digest put together a list of chains that cater just to them
- Starbucks Puppuccino, a small serving of whipped cream served in an espresso cup or sample-size cold beverage cup
- Dairy Queen Pup Cup, a mini vanilla sundae topped with a dog biscuit.
- Culver’s Frozen Custard topped with a milk bone.
- Dunkin’ Puppy Latte is a four-ounce cup of whipped cream without any flavoring or extra additives.
- Shake Shack Pooch-ini, is a custom-made dessert consisting of dog biscuits, peanut butter sauce, and vanilla custard.
- Johnny Rockets Dog Burger, ask for a cut-up burger patty and water.
- In-N-Out Pup Patty is a plain, unseasoned burger patty with no salt.
- Tim Hortons offers its famous Timbits to doggies in a plain, dog-friendly sugar-free form.
- Chick-fil-A will usually provide biscuits for your pup if they are with you in the drive-thru.