Chick-fil-A Testing Drone Delivery
- Chick-fil-A is testing drone delivery.
- A Chick-fil-A in Brandon, Florida says it anticipates growing its delivery radius from 1.2 miles to 2 miles “soon.”
- According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, guests can select “Chick-fil-A Delivery” via the brand’s app to ensure their order is delivered by drone and, for a limited time, the delivery comes with no fees.
- Current delivery hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A is also testing robots in a small number of dining rooms as extra help for employees.
- Do you think drone delivery is good or bad? Why?