Easy Bake Oven Lands Entire Family In ER

An Entire Family Went To The ER After Using A Potentially 'Toxic' Easy Bake Oven

Stephanie Murphy, who runs @steph_murphy on TikTok, alleged an Easy Bake Oven nearly poisoned her family after using the device for the first time.

“My husband, eight-year-old daughter and myself all got admitted to the ER on Saturday because of an Easy Bake Oven,” she captioned the viral video with over 7.6 million views.

The boy plays the game as if he were a cook or a baker in a children's kitchen

Photo: iStockphoto

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content