If you are a foodie and you love football, you are going to love what Levi's stadium in Santa Clara has in store for you this season!
Just in time for the 49ers to kick off the season, Levi's has kicked their stadium menu up a notch! Here is a sample of some of the "new" offerings at the stadium:
- Dungeness Crab Pretzel: Knuckle and claw meat mixed with garlic aioli, dijon, and chives on a fresh butter-toasted pretzel baguette
- Korean Bibimbap Bowl: House-marinated kalbi beef accompanied by a fried egg, kimchi, and spicy gochujang aioli
- Poke Nachos: House-made wonton chips topped with fresh ahi tuna, avocado, edamame, nori, and sriracha aioli
- Garlic Fries: Hand-cut fries topped with minced garlic and parsley
- Chicken Verde Nachos: Tostitos nacho chips topped with pulled chicken, chile verde, sour cream, fresh jalapeños, and pico de gallo
Our stomachs are already growling!
Jack and Carolyn talked about it on the air! Listen here:
Check out the Morning Breeze podcast with Jack and Carolyn! Listen here: