A Walnut Creek teenager is recovering after a close call with a rattlesnake.
15-year-old Cayden Zingg was bitten Saturday night in front of a friend's house.
"It felt like something zapped me...kind of like someone electrocuting me," Cayden Zingg said.
The 15-year-old boy and his buddies had just finished playing football Saturday and then stopped at his friend's house to get some water when a rattlesnake bit him.
The boys called 911 as Zingg's body started going numb.
Doctors gave him anti-venom medication. They said rattlesnake bites can cause serious problems if not treated.
Zingg wants others to be on the lookout for rattlesnakes even where you do not expect them.
Jack and Carolyn talked about it on the air. Also, Caden talked about his experience. Listen below: