McDonald's is making some changes that will most-likely become post-pandemic permanent, with the company already rolling out an all-new anti-virus designed restaurant in the Netherlands. Eat This, Not That noted some things we'll never see at Mickey D's again, like:
- Bare floors without social-distancing floor decals and markers
- Masses huddled at the counter waiting for food. Instead, McDonald's may implement table-side service
- Dining tables without partitions
- Entrances without hand sanitizers
- Entry points without hand wash stations
- Employees not wearing gloves
- An always-opened McDonald's PlayPlace. Those playground areas could remain closed.