Dog Turns on the Stove and Nearly Causes a Fire.

Footage reveals the terrifying moment a family’s dog accidentally started a kitchen fire after turning on the stove. The video shows German shepherd, Dahlia, jumping up and leaning on the side of the stove, accidentally switching on the gas burner, as the family’s second dog, Hendrix, skulks in the background.

 
Tony Sandoval on The Breeze

Tony Sandoval on The Breeze

Want to know more about Tony Sandoval on The Breeze? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 98.1 The Breeze! Read more

title

Content Goes Here