Nicole Richie posted a video on Instagram of her blowing out candles to celebrate her birthday and while she was leaning over, her hair caught on fire!
She captioned the hilarious video, "Well....so far 40 is [fire emoji]."
The comments were full of fans and celebs like Amy Schumer, Zooey Deschanel, Ellen Pompeo, and Kelly Rowland talking about the unfortunate but funny incident.
Truth be told, I've done it too! Yep, in my early 20's with a hairdo full of Aquanet hairspray...you get the picture!
Have you ever accidentally set something on fire?
Watch the video below!