Great news! San Francisco Fleet Week is returning in person with the addition of four performers this year.
The four performers added to the Oct. 8-10 event include:
- U.S. Coast Guard Search and Rescue Demonstration
- U.S.C.G. C-27/MH-65 Demonstration
- C-17 Demonstration
- P-3 and P-8 Demonstration
Here are the previously announced performers that we can look forward to seeing this year:
- The Blue Angels C-130J, affectionately known as “Fat Albert,” returns for first demo since 2018 and with a new aircraft
- United will fly the 777 in a fully choreographed demonstration making San Francisco Fleet Week Air Show the only air show in the nation to feature a performance by a commercial airliner
- U.S.A.F. F-16 Viper Demo Team
- U.S. Navy Parachute Team, The Leap Frogs
- Aaron Fitzgerald piloting the Red Bull Helicopter
- Kirby Chambliss flying the Red Bull Edge 540
- Red Bull Air Force Wingsuit Skydivers
- Mike Wiskus Lucas Oil Air Shows
- Greg Colyer flying his T-33 Shooting Star
Fleet Week SF will take place between the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. A festival center for attendees will take place at the Marina Green, which offers prime viewing and waterfront hospitality.
For tickets, click here.
Carolyn McArdle talked about it on the air! Listen below...