Even though we know it’s not safe, a lot of people will multi-task behind the wheel, whether it’s talking on the phone while driving, texting while driving, etc. But apparently these bad driving behaviors are just the tip of the iceberg, because a lot of folks have seen people do a whole lot worse while behind the wheel.
Well, a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks sharing the craziest things they’ve ever witnessed while driving, and after hearing them you’ll wonder why there aren’t more accidents on the road.
Craziest things witnessed while driving include:
- “I saw a woman driving and breastfeeding at the same time.”
- “This woman was doing her makeup and looking in the mirror with one hand and texting with the other. She was also speeding at 50 in a 15 max parking lot. A+ multitasking though, she didn’t crash.”
- “On a motorway I just saw feet on the wheel. The guy had his chair fully reclined back, closed eyes and was steering with his bare feet. I was horrified.”
- “I saw my mom pull a reverse on a highway after she missed her exit. I unfortunately was tailgating behind her in horror.”
- “I saw a lady clipping her toenails going down the turnpike. Talk about gross and dangerous.”
- “Last weekend I saw a cop driving with Netflix on the computer next to him. How is that safe?”
- “The craziest thing I saw during my road trip: woman driving with a burger in one hand, drink in the other, cellphone held up on her shoulder. To this day I had no idea what she was using to steer the car.”
- “I witnessed an older woman on the freeway eating food with chopsticks and driving with her knees. I got three lanes away from her.”
- “I saw an old man driving in nothing but a diaper.”
What have YOU seen on the roads while driving? 877-981-0981 or connect with us on Facebook !
Carolyn McArdle talked about it on the air. Listen below....