In 2023, it should be no surprise that side hustles are becoming more common.
In fact, 40% of Americans say they now work on the side.
Whether out of necessity, or simply for fun - side hustles are a great way to earn some extra cash.
Forbes has put together a list of some of the most common side hustles taking place today. They include:
- Freelancing: From marketing to graphic design, your main skill can also be your side skill (we'd guess as long as your employment agreement doesn't prohibit it).
- Pet-Sitting: we're talking anything from dog day care to extended stay pet watching.
- Dog Walking: pretty straightforward here.
- Tech Set Up Services: you've helped your parents do it for years, why not get paid to help someone else's mom or dad set up their printer.
- Blogging: it's the beauty of the internet. Not matter the subject, you can find it on the internet. So why write about what you love, and find a way to make money.
Hear Carolyn & Cort talk about it on the Morning Breeze here: