A new survey has determined the 25 Best Things About Being A Parent to Kids Under 13.
And coming in at number one: the cuddles.
Here are the remaining top 10:
2. Watching their personalities develop
3. They make you laugh
4. Hearing some of the funny things they say
5. Having new experiences with them for the first time
6. They make you appreciate little things in life more
7. Reliving the magic of Christmas through a child’s experience again
8. Seeing them do something you’ve taught them
9. The many quirky and wonderful questions they ask
10. Birthday celebrations
Don't miss a thing from the Morning Breeze with Carolyn and Cort. Listen here: