Dog lovers hardly need a special reason to give their furbaby a special treat, but there are some good ones out there this weekend. To celebrate National Dog Day, which is tomorrow (Saturday, August 26th), retailers, brands and restaurants are offering dog-centric deals and promos.
These are some of the National Dog Day deals you and your pup can enjoy:
- Busch Pumpkin Spice Dog Brew - Even pups can get in on pumpkin spice season with this limited edition beverage made just for them. The non-alcoholic, all-natural drink is made to refresh your dog with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and water. A 4-pack is $15 on Shopbeergear.com.
- Krispy Kreme’s Pup’kin Spice Doggie Doughnuts - Starting tomorrow, the chain will have these treats, which are handmade, doughnut-shaped biscuits just for dogs. They come in a range of flavors including Pup'kin Spice Original Glazed, Pup'kin Spice Cake, Pup'kin Spice Maple Peanut and Pup'kin Spice Cheesecake Swirl. They’re available in special six-count boxes through August 31st.
- Dunkin’ is supporting the Joy in Childhood Foundation’s Dogs for Joy program - Dunkin’ will donate $1 for every iced latte ordered on their mobile app tomorrow to the Joy in Childhood Foundation to support the Dogs for Joy program, which helps get more dogs working in children’s hospitals to bring joy to the young patients.
- Scooter’s Coffee is giving away Pumpkin Spice Pup Cups - Dogs can score a free Pumpkin Spice Pup Cup made with dog-friendly ingredients tomorrow. The first 15 canine customers at each store will also get a free Scooter’s Coffee bandana.
- DoorDash is giving 50% off Petco orders - DoorDash is offering 50% off Petco orders of $25 or more on the DoorDash mobile app or website Saturday and Sunday.
- BarkBox is paying for dog parents to get tattoos of their pup - Dog owners can submit a photo of their pooch and an explanation of why they deserve the tattoo most on the contest submission site.