Man Swallows his AirPod by Accident.

A Taiwanese man found that his accidentally swallowed AirPod still worked even while it was in his stomach.

He went to hospital where an x-ray confirmed that the location of the AirPod. He was told that surgery would be plan B, but the hope was that the situation would resolve itself … naturally.

CLICK FOR MORE

Tony Sandoval on The Breeze

Tony Sandoval on The Breeze

Want to know more about Tony Sandoval on The Breeze? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on The Breeze! Read more

title

Content Goes Here