So we are on “Lock Down” till further notice.
But the corona virus can still make it’s way to your home. The Huffpost posted guide for making your indoor space as unfriendly to the virus as possible researched by team of scientists.
- Experts have tips to keep your home as coronavirus free as possible.
- Remove clutter from around the sink and disinfect counters regularly.
- Keep a window open. Fresh air will help flush out viral particles in the air.
- Open blinds and shades. Sunshine puts pressure on viruses.
- Don’t forget to clean the items you use every day, such as your phone, computer, laptop, etc.